Dear MRIGlobal Clients and Partners,
We join you and the world in navigating the evolving COVID-19 situation.
Our priority is health and safety. Our dedication is unwavering and our mission unchanged. MRIGlobal is prepared and engaged, creating a safer, healthier, more sustainable world. At the same time, we are focused on providing a safe environment for our staff and visitors and respecting the guidelines set forth by our governing bodies.
We are basing our actions on CDC guidelines and those of our local governments to maintain a safe environment for our staff and community.
Our laboratories are staffed and operational to continue to meet the needs of our clients. We anticipate no issues in operational efficiency.
Additionally, at the same time, we’ve enhanced our internal practices to minimize exposure risk and promote social distancing guidelines
Those who can do their jobs remotely are doing so, lessening personal interaction. We have put in place robust communication tools to enable staff to interact whether at home or in the office.
- Group and on-site meetings are virtual.
- Staff are adhering to government guidelines regarding social gatherings.
- Trade show and conference participation is cancelled.
- Nonessential travel is cancelled.
- Staff are reporting travel to COVID-19 hot spots and are required to follow protocol for medical screenings and self-quarantine.
- Facility sanitation and disinfection efforts have increased, and staff practice heightened hygiene in their work areas.
- Facility visits are limited to clients and essential guests. Approved guests have additional health questions to gain security entry approvals.
Finally, we serve our communities, so we are sharing our expertise with the public. MRIGlobal experts convey calm, timely, and scientific- based information. Last week, we hosted town hall meetings and with increased social distancing, have accepted media engagements via social media, radio, news organizations, and hosted a Reddit session where people around the world could ask questions and talk with our experts. We continue to focus on the practical aspects of response, personal safety and implementation of our infectious disease response plans.
Together we will weather this storm. Please share any issues from your perspective. Additionally, this, as you are fully aware, is a fast moving and dynamic situation with new and potentially unexpected developments. Should these arise, we will update accordingly.
On behalf of everyone at MRIGlobal, we commit to delivering the science you expect, and we share your concern for the welfare of our community, partners, and friends.
Thomas M. Sack, Ph.D.
President and Chief Executive Officer