AgriculturE | Laboratory Management
Repository Management & Distribution
Customized solutions to quickly move your products from development to registration.
We are passionate about providing effective repository, packaging, and distribution services. MRIGlobal produces customized solutions to accelerate timelines with emphasis on getting your products to market. We provide R&D product development (e.g., sample management for field efficacy trials on specialty crops or turf), product chemistry, and global product registration (US EPA FIFRA, REACH-Europe, PMRA-Canada, Brazil, OECD, and Sanco).
MRIGlobal offers storage solutions for your agricultural R&D materials in our secure repository facilities. We understand the importance of keeping all client information proprietary. Our repository team and facilities are fully certified, inspected, and EPA Registered to manage your R&D formulations, test substances, actives, and technical-grade active ingredients (TGAI).
- US EPA Registered Pesticide and Device Producing Establishment, annual reporting (EPA No. 67915-MO-001)
- GLP-compliant storage and records management for your crop protection, test substances and other R&D materials
We understand the nature of agricultural R&D test substances, formulation, and technical-grade active ingredients (TGAI). Our team is uniquely qualified to properly prepare, package, and distribute to your field trial, safety and toxicology studies, and other research applications.
- Receipt, storage, R&D sample handling and management
- Controlled Temp/Humidity (24/7/365) ambient, refrigerated, frozen, and ultra-cold storage for test substances
- Resiliency: Automated backup generator for repository facility, redundant backup units on site
MRIGlobal’s repository expertise provides cold chain logistics support for your R&D efficacy, safety and toxicology trials in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
- IATA/DOT certified staff and compliant packaging/shipping of R&D Repository materials
- R&D sampling services for your cooperator’s Efficacy, Safety/Tox Studies (USDA IR-4 Specialty Crops, Turf, and Minor crops), and Residue Trials
We focus on worldwide distribution to field trials on your schedule and in compliance with IATA and DOT requirements.
The map to the left designates MRIGlobal’s worldwide shipping destinations.
Work with us
MRIGlobal is an industry leader in applied science.
Use our Project Quote Tool to see if MRIGlobal can help advance your next project.