Human Health | Research and Development
MRIGlobal has a long history of developing assays for use in drug development, clinical diagnostics, and environmental surveillance to investigate the presence, amount, or functional activity of target analytes.
Our expertise also spans from assay design to optimization and from validation to manufacturing and quality control for infectious disease detection and diagnostics. We bring extensive experience in developing real-time polymerase chain reaction (PCR) assays to detect biothreat agents and other clinically-relevant pathogens for both FDA-cleared and non-FDA-cleared applications.
Our technical staff includes
- Experienced toxicologists (DABT/PhD)
- Clinical veterinarians (DVM)
- Registered veterinary technicians (RVT)
- AALAS accredited animal care personnel (ALAT, LAT, LATG)
- Certified Medical Technologists (MT)