Agriculture EXPERTISE at MRIGlobal
Agriculture & Crop Protection Research Since 1944
Product Development, Product Chemistry, Registration Support, Custom Synthesis, and Repository Management
Solving analytical chemistry, product development, and logistics challenges for your critical R&D timelines.
MRIGlobal dedicates a team of expert chemists, biologists, study directors, repository specialists, QA unit professionals, and program managers. We offer decades of experience and service in meeting your field trial timelines, product chemistry, product registration, and custom synthesis objectives. Our repository sample management team provides worldwide logistics.
About Agriculture AND CROP PROTECTION
Customers trust our dedicated, responsive team and our effective customer service approach.
MRIGlobal’s team is focused on product development and regulatory affairs timelines and is well versed in product chemistry, registration, and logistical support. Our clients rely on our expertise in various regulatory agency requirements and global harmonized methods (e.g., EPA FIFRA, OECD, SANCO, REACH, PRMA and CIPAC).
What We Do
Test & Evaluation
MRIGlobal’s dedicated experts navigate the complex regulatory requirements for your product development challenges.
We provide research for your field efficacy and regulated studies. MRIGlobal offers fully equipped laboratories ready for agriculture R&D operations for your time-critical analytical chemistry and product development challenges, while accommodating growing seasons across the globe. We manage and operate GLP-compliant product chemistry and bioanalytical laboratories and repository management facilities. Our laboratories feature a full suite of GLP validated instrumentation. Our repository facilities also provide secure, 24/7/365 temperature and humidity controlled storage to protect the viability of all client proprietary R&D materials, active ingredients, and test substances. In addition, we offer specially-designed microencapsulation and plant science services and facilities for Agricultural and Crop Protection Research Support.
Our expert team provides solutions for your R&D product development and global registration pipeline through our offerings:
- Method development, validation, and transfer
- Full suite of GLP validated instrumentation: HPLC, UHPLC, GC, NMR, IR, QToF, LC-MS, GC-MS, LC-MS-MS
- GLP Identity/Characterization with Certificates of Analysis
- 5 Batch Analysis
- Global registration chemistry services per regulatory guidelines: EPA FIFRA, OECD, SANCO, REACH (Brazil/LATM), EU, PRMA Registration (Canada), and CIPAC Testing
- Storage stability and accelerated stability
- Formulation chemistry services
- Route selection
- Actives, intermediates, impurities, reference standards
- Purification services
- Production up to kilo-scale
- Metabolite synthesis, identification
- PhD synthesis chemists: small and large molecule expertise in complex chemistries
MRIGlobal’s Repository and Data Management System offers expert staff, dedicated storage, regulatory compliance, and responsive service for R&D test substances, formulations, TGAI, other actives and reference standards. We make it easy to facilitate product development and product registrations worldwide, including Latin America and Asia.
- Worldwide cold-chain logistics
- Receipt, storage, R&D sample handling, materials management
- Controlled temp/humidity (24/7/365) ambient, refrigerated, frozen, and ultra-cold storage solutions for test substances
- Resiliency: automated backup generator, redundant backup units on site
- R&D sampling services for cooperator Efficacy, Safety/Tox Studies (USDA IR-4 Specialty Crop Studies, Turf, and Minor crops), and Residue Trials
- US EPA Registered Pesticide and Device Producing Establishment, annual reporting
- GLP-compliant storage and records management for R&D crop protection test substances, research materials
- EPA FIFRA GLP-compliant (21 CFR 160)
- Independent quality assurance unit (QAU)
- MRIGlobal HQ (Kansas City, MO), US EPA Registered Pesticide and Device Producing Establishment, annual reporting (EPA No. 67915-MO-001)
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- IATA DGR-certified staff for compliant domestic and international shipping of Dangerous Goods
Work With Us
Your challenges inspire our scientists.
We work with government, academic, and commercial clients to help further unbiased research and innovative development.