THE NEED FOR MOBILE LABS
Access to rapid, reliable, and accurate laboratory analysis of local conditions is critically importance to decision makers in every type of environment. From commanders evaluating CBRNE threats in theater to doctors triaging patients, prompt situational knowledge is mission critical. In many scenarios, the existing laboratory which could provide such analysis is located too far away to provide results in an acceptable response time.
Building a closer traditional laboratory is often impractical due to high cost, construction duration, or mission duration. One solution is to deploy a mobile laboratory system with trained professionals who can rapidly setup and process the samples locally.
Athena is a completely new concept in mobile lab system design. This new container provides a greatly enhanced mobile laboratory workspace capable of rapid worldwide deployment. The platform is custom built to eliminate the limitations involved with modifying a shipping container into a lab. This allows for an enhanced structural design and better insulation to provide a more ergonomic workspace better protected from harsh environmental conditions.
- Expanding design increases the amount of laboratory space so analysts can comfortably, efficiently, and safely work without increasing the shipping footprint or deployment cost
- Power system is designed to accept both US and international electrical power standards, allowing for easy deployment worldwide
- Integrated and scalable battery backup system provides clean and reliable power regardless of the input power quality while providing an additional layer of instrument protection
For more information or A quote, please complete the form and our experts will contact you shortly.
- More usable laboratory space for the same shipping footprint and cost
- 82% more floor space and 40% more laboratory bench space than current model
- Middle bench is accessible from both sides
- Maintains ISO shipping container specifications when retracted
- Accepts United States 208/120V, 60 Hz or European 400/230V, 50 Hz
- Integrated UPS provides more flexible placement of instruments, easily expandable, compatible
with standard grid power worldwide
- One single door, one double door, all with door closers and locks
- Doors controlled by flush mounted programmable numeric cipher lock
- Dimmable LED lighting above each of the work benches
- Quieter work environment
- Load bearing walls support tables, eliminating table legs
- Sealed and flat floor, with hidden cargo tie-downs throughout the container
- Overhead cable tray for communication and gas line organization
- Expandable to connect to other labs in the system
- Alarms on containment failure, fire detection, and panic switch
- HVAC easily sized to match ambient conditions
- Better internal airflow and insulation, reduced temperature gradients within the lab workspace