MRIGlobal Board of Directors announces the election of three new members:
- Pam Berneking, Chief Commercial Officer, CommunityAmerica Credit Union
- Douglas M. Girod, M.D. Chancellor, University of Kansas
- Scott M. Smith, P.E., Retired, HNTB Corporation
In a related move, the Board elected two new Trustees:
- Alexander Cartwright, Ph.D., Chancellor, University of Missouri
- Mun Choi, Ph.D., President, University of Missouri System.
MRIGlobal’s Board of Directors govern and direct the leadership of the organization. The 113 members of the Board of Trustees serve in an advisory capacity to the Board of Directors and act as ambassadors to the community to advocate our efforts in making the world safer, healthier, and more sustainable. These new directors bring key expertise in finance, medicine, and engineering.
In a related move, David Oliver, of Berowitz Oliver LLP, has been named Chairman of the Board of Directors. Mr. Oliver has been a member of the Board of Trustees since 1998 and elected to the Board of Directors in 2015.
Mr. Oliver succeeds Tom Bowser who was named Chairman of the Board of Directors in 2014. Mr. Bowser has been a member of the MRIGlobal Board of Trustees since 2008.
To learn more about MRIGlobal and who we are, visit our About Us page here.