MRIGlobal Tackles Complexity with Systems Engineering, Integration
MRIGlobal leverages its diverse technical expertise and program management experience to offer a world-class discipline in systems engineering and integration.
With particular expertise in connecting large-scale, complex, and disparate systems, MRIGlobal delivers engineering and technical management support. MRIGlobal minimizes design risk and maximizes system functionality, producing operationally sound and fully integrated systems of wide-ranging complexity.
- Strategic and technical business planning
- Integrated product team
- Risk analyses
- Modeling and design reviews
- Verification, validation, and operational testing
- Develop production processes and support sustained operations
- Support compliance inspections and documentation
- Expertise with Defense Acquisition Guidelines of the U.S. Department of Defense
- Computational analysis Computational Analysis brochure
MRIGlobal’s Systems Engineering successes:
- Biological agent collection system: MRIGlobal integrated a biological warfare agent collection system, plume sensor, and threat agent identifier into an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV). The system included sensors for detecting concentration levels and techniques for isolating particles of less than 10 micrometers in diameter.
- Biohazard Detection System: MRIGlobal developed a proprietary device for continuous air sampling and analysis, now in use to protect postal employees from biological attacks.
- Mobile laboratories: MRIGlobal developed an integrated system for rapid and accurate analysis of air, water, soil or plant samples, from any location. The mobile lab is used to detect contamination.