MRIGlobal Integrates Diverse Systems for Innovative Solutions
MRIGlobal leads large, cross-functional research and program management teams that deliver responsive and reliable solutions. Our approach focuses on proactive client communication and collaboration to integrate diverse systems and capabilities into a single product.
- Coordinate contributions from third-party contractors, researchers or consultants
- Professional program management process, which includes setting objectives, defining technical requirements, planning for key milestones, and managing project risks
- Conduct bench and field studies, develop systems, prototype solutions
- Operational testing
MRIGlobal’s Program Integration successes:
- Articulated Robotic Mannequin: MRIGlobal leads a project to develop and fabricate an articulated robotic mannequin. The mannequin’s human-like mobility will then enable testing and evaluation of personal protective equipment against chemical warfare agents.
- Biodetection system: MRIGlobal leads design, characterization, and field operation of the next-generation chemical simulant and biodetection system at a 400-square-kilometer government test site. MRIGlobal developed multiple dissemination systems to meet variable and high-volume simulant dispersion requirements.
- Public health monitoring: A multi-disciplinary MRIGlobal team plays a critical role in providing human and veterinary surveillance and health monitoring programs in former Soviet Union countries.
- Solar technology assessment: MRIGlobal developed and operates a 74-acre, world-class test and demonstration facility to advance “near-market” solar technology in collaboration with several subcontractor and private company partners.