MRIGlobal Engineers Technology Solutions for Defense Systems
MRIGlobal delivers integrated solutions to acquire and deploy equipment, technologies and medical support in response to chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosive (CBRNE) requirements for the nation’s defense systems.
MRIGlobal’s expertise applies across technology readiness levels, from breadboard into concept levels through technology validation, prototyping, and testing in relevant environments. MRIGlobal produces cost-effective results—on time and within budget.
- Material solution analysis: Assessments of current program performance, technology maturity, manufacturing feasibility and demonstration needs associated with proposed material solutions.
- Technology development: Market surveys looking for new CBRNE-related materials and methods, design studies, development of actual prototypes, and basic R&D of CBRNE-compatible equipment and materials.
- Systems Engineering and Integration for manufacturing development, production and deployment: systems analyses, design and plans, technical data to support actionable decisions, quality assurance reviews, and assessments of manpower and material calculations.
- Operations and Support: assessment of standard processes, streamline business processes, quality assessments, program operations and maintenance.
MRIGlobal’s Program Acquisition and Engineering Successes:
- Mobile technologies to shape battlefield threat detection, using on-going data gathering to assess the magnitude and nature of the threat
- Prevention of contamination in battlefield situations, developing and testing techniques to shield the warfighter and his equipment
- Decontamination and medical countermeasures developed to sustain battlefield readiness