MRIGlobal Delivers Full Array of Life Sciences Technical Disciplines
MRIGlobal has extensive expertise in microbiology, molecular biology, immunology, toxicology, virology, and biotechnology, as well as analytical and bioanalytical services compliant with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
MRIGlobal’s collaborative, world-recognized experts deliver services in research and development, clinical testing, safety assessments, and support for regulatory approvals and commercialization of products for improving human and animal health.
- Certified laboratories at aBiosafety Level 2 (aBSL-2), Level 3 (aBSL-3), and BSL-3
- Registration with the Centers for Disease Control for transferring and receiving select agents, including those listed in the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases’ Category A-C
- Toxicokinetic (TK) and pharmacokinetic (PK) studies
- Assay development and validation
- Chemical and bioanalytical characterizations
- Isolation, culture, and evaluation of microbes, viruses, and pathogens
- All facilities, equipment, and practices fully FDA GLP/GMP compliant, plus ISO 9001:2008 certification
MRIGlobal’s Technical Disciplines’ Successes:
- Genomic sequencing of known and recently discovered RNA and DNA viruses
- Chemical, pharmaceutical, and bio-pharmaceutical industry contracts for analytical method development, product formulation, and testing for safety and efficacy
- Microencapsulation innovations and novel feeding and palatability studies used to demonstrate dietary routes for chemical compounds
- Biodefense research leadership demonstrated in development of assays for biological pathogens in complex environmental and food matrices