MRIGlobal’s Environmental Specialists Deliver Consultative Services
Applying decades of experience, MRIGlobal offers unsurpassed expert services in regulatory support, international support, training and workshops, and consultative advisory services.
For meeting regulatory requirements, MRIGlobal offers expertise in Environmental Planning and Documentation as well as Environmental Compliance Services. MRIGlobal has performed significant work for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and continually re-evaluates regulatory standards, with guidance for improvements.
- Broad knowledge of domestic federal and state regulations, global environmental initiatives, and regional issues
- Multidisciplinary staff of scientists, engineers, economists, and planners
- State-of-the-art laboratory facilities, with strict adherence to Good Laboratory Practice, Good Manufacturing Practice, and current Good Manufacturing Practice
- Mobile sampling and analysis expertise
- Multimedia environmental assessments
- Economic, technical, and risk analysis assessments
MRIGlobal’s Expert Services Successes:
- Expert analysis: MRIGlobal has delivered engineering evaluations and economic evaluations of proposed processes, cost/benefit projections of emerging regulatory changes, public perceptions of industry impacts, and support to policy and procedure development.
- Field-deployed detection equipment and processes: MRIGlobal has a strong reputation in supporting first responders to chemical and biological threats.
- Education: MRIGlobal has developed classroom training, handbooks, reference manuals, and software programs for public and private sector education on environmental procedures, technologies, and issues.
- Environmental assessments: MRIGlobal supports government and industry with environmental compliance audits, compliance management planning, pollution prevention surveys.
- Global expertise: MRIGlobal has performed research and analyses around the world and has standard procedures to deal with foreign relations, travel, and materials transport.