Students receiving MRIGlobal travel awards at the Central States Society of Toxicology meeting last fall are in San Antonio this week, presenting their research.
MRIGlobal is proud to sponsor these students as they share their research:
- Shivani Choudhary from Iowa State University presenting: Characterization of a novel pharyngeal nicotinic acetylcholine receptor formed by EAT-2 and EAT-18 as a potential drug target.
- Muhammad Rahman from University of Iowa presenting: P7C3 protects Rat Spinal Ganglion Neurons After Deafening
- Dharmin Rokad from Iowa State University presenting: Manganese Exposure Impairs Endosomal and Exosomal Recycling Machinery to Enhance the Release of Misfolded a-Synuclein
- Benjamin Elser from University of Iowa presenting: Investigation of the effects of alpha-cypermethrin and prenatal stress on embryonic brain development
- Ezazul Haque from University of Iowa presenting: Assessment of trace metals in surficial soil and blood of participants in the Aesop study cohort in East Chicago.
The Society of Toxicology 57th Annual Meeting and ToxExpo, held March 11-15, 2018, is the world’s largest forum to showcase discoveries and achievements in toxicology research. More than 6,500 of the world’s leading researchers and scientists and toxicologists from academia, government, and industry participate in 2,800 lectures, training, and scientific sessions. http://www.toxicology.org/groups/sig/hot/